MaxStrength Chin-ups are arguably the best upper body resistance exercise around. There is no other exercise that can replace its functional value and no, the lat pull down is a not a suitable replacement. Not only do chins build the back and biceps, the abdominals, chest and grip get a workout as well.
A chin-up bar in a gym is also a highly useful fixture, given that it can also be used as an anchor for rings, bands or a TRX.
The wall Mounted Multi-Grip Monkey Chin up bar itself is bolted flush to the support brackets so there is no play or movement, just a solid fixture that will take any weight up to 850lbs.
- Monkey Style Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
- Great for Cross Training
- Quality product- be cautious of poor quality replicas.
- Ergonomically designed for extra comfort.
- Ideal addition to any home gym.
- Diamond knurling
- Safe to use up to 850lbs.
- Available in Black color.
- 6 bolts supplied with each cell. Installation of bolts require a masonry drill-bit and socket.
20" Vertical wall attach bracket
Morocco / tangier