MAXSTRENGTH® Boxing Gloves
We provide true value for money and guarantee complete satisfaction otherwise promise to give you a full refund. This is a special offer and you can make huge savings if you order today.
We will not be beaten on Quality and Price
Description & Features
MAX Strength offers Atomic Synthetic Leather Boxing Gloves with confidence that they would be a great addition to your Boxing equipment. As compare to our REAL Leather Cowhide Boxing Gloves they are lower cost, you will still get a great handmade glove straight from our Factory which is constructed of synthetic leather and has a wraparound Velcro closure system and triple layer polymax contoured padding. Specially designed Air Vents on Palm to keep inside palm cool and fresh at all times and even when used in longer periods.
These Gloves are recommended for light to moderate bag and pad work.
- Made of Synthetic Leather.
- Triple-layer polymax contoured padding.
- Specially designed Air Vents on Palm to keep inside palm cool.
- Wraparound Velcro closure system.
- High-density foam layering for maximum shock absorption.
- Extra padding on the wrist to reduce chances of Hand Injury.
- Comes in 8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 14oz, and 16oz.
- Comes in Red, Pink, Golden, Blue, Black color combinations.
- Please choose from product options.
Federation sanctions on gloves for each discipline.
- In Educative Boxing, gloves must weigh 10 ounces.
- In Amateur Boxing, 10-ounce gloves must be worn by those (men and women) in the weight categories between (49kg and 64kg), 12-ounce gloves must be worn by those (men and women) in the weight categories between (69kg and 91kg+)
- In Pro Boxing, For Men, 8-ounce gloves must be worn by all weight categories below and including Middleweight, 10-ounce gloves must be worn by all weight categories from Super-middleweight and above. For women, 8-ounce gloves must be worn by all weight categories below and including Featherweight, 10-ounce gloves must be worn by all weight categories from Super-featherweight and above. For 12 ounce + one can use to increase the resistance of training.
Try it for yourself and if it does not meet your expectations then we are happy to exchange or refund.
Boxing is a well-established sport, with all its benefits. It is also a popular sport with a high number of professional boxers worldwide, but also a huge number of fitness enthusiasts take on boxing as a hobby and use boxing to stay fit and healthy. After running a questionnaire between our customers we have summed up all answers into 3 main reasons.
Develop fighting skills with boxing
The first and most obvious was the need to develop fighting skills. Many customers felt the need to be able to defend themselves and their loved ones in the event of the attack. They have discovered that boxing helped them to improve their fighting skills, as well as improve their overall fitness levels. This made them feel like they would be able to protect themselves and gave them confidence that they didn’t have before. Also many commented that unlike MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), boxing is more simple and easy to master, as it doesn’t require mastering philosophical ideas and learning the names of complicated moves and combinations.
Development of the life skills through boxing
Many customers told us that boxing also taught them some valuable life lessons. It helped them come on top through other life challenges, helping them at work, at home, and more. It gave them more confidence; they felt like their approach to work has changed, as they were no longer afraid to take on the challenge. Their family life also improved, as their energy levels were up, so they found themselves more involved at home too. Also, some customers advised us that as with any sport, boxing taught them never to give up, even when it’s hard.
Boxing is an enjoyable sport
Most of the questioned customers told us that they found boxing easy to enjoy. They said that it is fun, it makes time go by very quickly, and on top, it relieves them of any stress. Making it easy to exercise and stay fit. With all the above in mind, we can agree that boxing is an amazing way to become and stay fit, it allows you to develop yourself during your workout and outside of it too. It is fun and easy to comprehend. Furthermore, our research shows that boxing can be a relatively cheap sport, so if you are looking to work out on a budget, boxing is a good choice for you.
1st class thank you ..
Completely satisfied! Great service
Brilliant item thanks👍
Very good seller, A+
Very good seller, A+
👌🏼super fast, well happy not checked yet as it�s a gift for someone
A* ebayer, great item, fast delivery,
Very happy with my purchase would reccomend this seller fast delivery
great quality item
A advert very good for the money we'll build, tools supplied are shocking but A*