Power Bags Sale & Power Bag Workouts | maxstrength.net

T106 Power Bags Sale Weight Lifting Synthetic Leather Material

£21.85 RRP: £31.22
You can easily reduce the power bag weight by putting the less filling material in it.

Choose options:

You will earn 21 loyalty points with this purchase.
  • Description
  • Reviews
Stock status: In stock
Code:  PSG1005092
Brand:  Maxstrength
Condition:  New
Weight:  10kg
MaxStrength power bag is made of high quality synthetic leather. You can purchase these bags filled or unfilled (please choose from product options). The bags are filled with sand. You can easily reduce the power bag weight by putting the less filling material in it. These weight bags can be filled maximum 20kg.

Power bag Strong Handle stitched will not rip tear. This bag comes in Black/Yellow color combination in a box comes as single piece.

Power bag provides a crossover between Olympic lifting, medicine ball work and core stability training. Training with the Power bag teaches the body to use its core stabilizers effectively, so that the transfer of energy during even the most complex movement patterns can take place effectively.

Product Features:-
  • Made of High Quality Synthetic Leather
  • Available as Filled and Unfilled (please choose from product options) 
  • More sand can be added into bag
  • Strong Handles Heavy Duty stitching 
  • Comes in a Box Black/Yellow color combination
Dimensions of Bag:-
  • 10kg = 22cm Dia by 45cm Length
  • 20kg= 26cm Dia by 60cm Length 

What you get:-

• 1 x Filled or Unfilled Sand Bag (choose the weight and filled or unfilled from product options)
Weight Available
10kg Unfilled
10kg Filled
20kg Unfilled
20kg Filled
15kg Filled
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.
FreddyNewcastle
5 Stars
Really happy with the quality. I went with the 25 kg one so I can reduce weight and build back up. If you need tips or discipline on how to use it I would suggest YouTube as its got some excellent workouts. Already recommended to a friend.